* Protects Coloured fabric from fading during washing.
* Retains their colour brilliance.
* Maintain Colour integrity of Fabrics.
* Rated excellence in Colour Fixation
Direction to Use
Frist try on inner surface of Fabrics:
* Applicable as pre-soak addition.
* For better result use 2 caps of Colour fixer with a pinch of salt in 2 ltr. water and soak the fabric for 30minutes. Wring out the fabrics and dry.
* Finally press with hot iron.
* Repeat the process on regular interval to retain Colour integrity & brilliance of Colour.
A product which by name itself define to fix the colour specifically on Cotton Fabrics, which has tendency to get fad during washing.
How to Use:
- New Cotton fabrics should be soaked in minimum water with two caps of Colour Fixer, for half an hour & then dry & Hot press (Ironing) next day.
- For regular used fabrics, after wash treat it as mention above.
- For better result add some salt along with Differ Colour Fixer.
a) Different Fabrics with two different colours should be treating / soaking separately.
b) Fabric having two or more colour should be treating only after wash.